29.3.10

A Lot to Look Forward too...

My planner for the next few weeks is booked full with TONS of fun things...Plus, we just had a fun weekend this past weekend with both of my brothers and their significant others in town!! Let's take a look:
Easter Weekend: Thursday night Justin and I are headed down to my parents' in Scottsdale, AZ for the weekend to spend the holiday there! We'll be there until the Monday after Easter.
April 9-11: my BIRTHDAY weekend!! Friday night, Justin and I are throwing a Murder Mystery party, 'Murder in Sin City,' which is bound to get scandalous! Saturday MamaBear flies into town and I'm sure her, Justin, and I will find something fun to do... and then, Sunday, it's GARTH BROOKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can barely wait!! Not before a nice dinner at Switch Steakhouse in the Encore! Sounds like a perfect weekend!!
April 13-20: Girls weekend!! It's a tradition for my mom, aunt, (2) cousins, and I to do a yearly girls weekend in honor of our grandma. This year, naturally, it is in Vegas. Nicole and Sandy are flying down Tuesday (mom will still be here from prior weekend) and we're either staying down on the strip (hopefully) or at our place. Lots of fun will be had during the week- then we may/may not head down to AZ for the weekend to wrap up our girl time!
SO that's it-- it'll all come and go too quickly I'm sure, but I'm really looking forward to everything!!