29.7.10

I {Really} Want...

... I have a huge 'need' list right now [like usual] almost to the point where I need to start writing things down so I don't forget what I want. So here's my reminders...


I know I already have a black pair, but I need these lower heel, closed toes for work.
I also really need a dressy little purse and this Burberry is perfect - compact & black, my two requirements!
I LOVE this LV Save It Bracelet and it was originally going to be my Birthday present this past year [yes, I've wanted it for that long!] but it was sold out at that time. Lucky for me, it's back and available at Caesers LV. Guess where Justin and I are going this weekend--it's about time!!?? [yep, he even said we could!]
I am obsessed with this Burberry scarf. It will definately be added to my closet before September - only because I have a plan and reason that makes me really actually need this!
Th
e other day while Justin and I were in LV, looking for the bracelet, I spotted some winter hats they have - SO CUTE! This is just one of the ones I will need this winter...


Clearly these are all necessities [haha] so I better get shopping! : )