25.11.10

Happy {Thanks}giving!

[This picture was taken from our front window as it was snowing. love Minnesota!]

I do not say this enough ... I am so blessed and lucky that there are too many things to be thankful for to count. My list would be bigger than Santa's list if I really sat down and wrote them all out. But in honor of the Holiday, I thought I'd put a couple of the top, most obvious ones, down on paper.

+ My health, my family's health, and our dogs' health.

+ My wonderful husband who would do anything for me without a moment of hesitation [except buy me my new Louis Vuitton, as he recently put his foot down. Too far before Christmas to get my Christmas present, blah, blah, blah]

+ My happy little family - Emma, Justin, && I and our roof over our head, [scrumptious] food in our bellies, and [more] clothes than anyone would ever need.

+ My immediate family, my extended family, and Justin's family. I'm so grateful to have so many people who love me and support me in all that I do. Thank you to you all!

+ Justin's job [yes, his comes first!] and my job.

+ The ability to travel back & forth between LV, MN and AZ to visit family basically whenever necessary [and by necessary I mean whenever I am homesick].

+ My Emma Joy princess [I've already mentioned her at the top of the list, but she's worth mentioning twice!]. I honestly do not know what Justin and I would do without her - she melts my heart on a daily basis.

+ My Mr. Nash - just the most precious little guy you could ever meet.

... Like I said, my list could go on-and-on...

Happy {Thanks}giving Everyone - I hope you all get to enjoy this day with those dearest to you!

xoxo