13.4.11

A {Whirlwind} Week!

Phew... We can finally take a little breather.  Justin and I have been going, going, going the past week, between moving, unpacking, working, and my Birthday, it's been nonstop!  It's been wonderful, but sometimes I wish the fun things were spread out a little more so we could enjoy them longer.  But the week isn't over yet, and my next 3 nights are just as packed!

Thanks to Justin and my family & friends, I had a wonderful Birthday.  Here's a glimpse at what it entailed:

 Birthday dinner at Capital Grille.  Fabulous!  
Birthday dessert compliments of CG.  Also, Fabulous!


 
Birthday present from Justin... on my actual Birthday and a complete surprise.  [Two things that have never been accomplished before.]

 He did SUCH a good job!!  I love this bracelet... and it matches my ring!

 Birthday present from mom and daddy.
love, love, love!!