14.8.10

{Happy} Weekend!


on the agenda:

+ As mentioned, Justin and I are in Arizona this weekend, so the main focus will be getting spoiled by daddy and mom. : ]

+ Finally, fulfill my craving for the BEST pizza in the world: Uncle Louies. I fully intend to gain 10 pounds in pizza this weekend.

+ Enjoy some QT with the other man who stole my heart, Mr. Nash.

+ Knock off a few more movies from our 'Need to See List' [Toy Story 3, Dinner for Schmucks, Cats & Dogs, Ramona and Beezus, Salt, The Other Guys, The Expandables, Grown-Ups, Despicable Me...yikes, we better get busy!]

+ As we all know, I'm obsessed with office supplies, literally. So back-to-school sections have me a-buzz! There are a few things I am going to need for my new office [okay, cubicle]. These notebooks are genius. I can't wait for the new Sharpie pen to be released this fall. I feel overwhelmed.