27.5.11

Our {Perfect} Day!

Justin, my parents, and I were reminiscing about our wedding tonight at dinner and it made me miss the day and remember the complete perfection of that day.  It was truly wonderful - I wish we could relive it over and over again!  Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day ...

My vision for the flowers was: A Huge Bouquet of White & Red Roses.  Accomplished.




My handsome groom!




My vision for my dress: Princess Diana ... I am still completely fascinated with my dress.  I wish I could wear it more!

I wanted the programs to be like a book, so they were made out of really thick, cardboard type paper. 






This tree is magnificent. 




I loved our cake.  My vision on this was: extravagance.  Accomplished.
Sees candies filled our pinstriped favor boxes! [Daddy's favorite candy]



I heard the food was delicious... unfortunately, I don't remember eating any of it.

Custom champagne glasses: "On this day, I married my best friend."

The photobooth was a HIT!


I was obsessed with my hair.  I was so happy with how it turned out!

Champagne toast after Daddy's speech.  Each glass was filled with a Wild Hibiscus.


Daddy's speech - perfect!  Funny, yet very touching.

... and last but not least, the grand finale of the day... 

Fireworks, timed perfectly to explode once during the peak of our first dance song [Only Hope-performed acoustically by a professional] and then a grand finale of fireworks right at the end of the song.  A surprise for our guests... and the surrounding area homeowners!


Sigh! what a perfect day it was!