30.5.11

We Will {Never} Forget...








I Stand Before You

I stand before you all today
But not one eye can see my way
My time arrived, to leave this earth
A fact so planned, to every birth
It happened where I had to go
My torch for life was so aglow
I transferred while in uniform
Protecting freedom, through a storm
Should I resent I died for you
Not on my life, red white and blue
Please help my family through each day
Tell all my friends, try not to stray
And of the country I did love
Do think of me, through God above
Your memories, brought forth this day
Send love to us, who could not stay
©2001Roger J. Robicheau

Former SP5 US Army

                            

A very special thank you to all the service men and women who have fought for our country and freedom.  Today is more than a 3-day weekend or time for great sales... it's far bigger than any one of us.