7.4.10

{Outfit} Update

Here's just an update on my outfit situations for Easter/Birthday party/and Garth Brooks since I posted about it earlier:

Friday, mom and I headed to Kierland shopping center in Scottsdale to find me an Easter dress, since I hadn't found one before we left, and we headed straight for Anthropologie because I knew they had a dress or two that would be perfect [as posted earlier]. After trying on the Castle Lake Dress I had my eyes on, I wasn't too impressed, so I wanted to keep looking. Luckily, mom spotted this dress on our way out which would later become the perfect Easter dress!


Next, we headed over to French Connection in search of my Birthday party dress. Remember in a post WAY back, on 1.29.2010, I posted about my wish list, and on that was a sequin dress from French Connection? Well, to my surprise, and excitement, this location had this dress [noone else does anymore!] So OF COURSE, I had to have it... perfect!



And finally, I've decided to re-wear [gasp] a dress I already have for Garth Brooks, ONLY because I've only worn it once to our Rehearsal Dinner and I love, love, LOVE, this dress. It's incredible [if I do say so myself] and I've actually been looking for an excuse to wear it again, so my Birthday, a fancy dinner and Garth Brooks is the perfect occasion!



[Seeing this picture brings me back to our wedding... wish we could re-live it over and over and over...it was perfect!]