29.1.10

{Wish} List.

Wow, as of late, I have been racking up a huge wish list of things that I want, but of course do not NEED. blah blah blah. So here goes...

First things first:
A 'professional' camera... I'm dying to have one of these- our current camera is just a small digital one, which is nice, but I want one that has good zoom ability and just overall has better quality!

Next:
Now that we are moving into a new apartment with two 'living' rooms, Justin and I are looking for a new couch, as well as to kind of update our look. I found this at a local store for a great price, plus the colors are perfect! I'm going to have to head out shopping to make sure it's as comfortable as it looks!

Third:


I've been eying this French Connection dress for a few weeks now, one of these days I'll just splurge. If I had an occasion/excuse to wear it, I'd for sure get it...

And last, but certainly not least, (and not actually the last thing on my list- just the last thing I'm going to post today...)

Stinking Garth Brooks tickets!! Holy smokes- these things are impossible to get!! But I WILL get them and I will LOVE every second of it!!