11.1.10

Mr. & Mrs. Wolf

"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle."
-Amy Bloom

This past weekend I was lucky enough to fly home to MN for my friends' [since preschool] wedding. The weekend, as short as it was, was jammed packed with memories!

Recap of the Memories:
**"Coach:" On Friday, mom and I headed out for a quick shopping trip, as I needed a dressy purse for the wedding. The 'memory' comes in as I was reminded how much cute stuff Coach has. Although it was a challenge for me, I managed to leave with ONLY what I went looking for: a dressy, black purse.

**"I Love BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwhiches & Tequila-berry Salad:" Friday night of course was the rehearsal dinner and as the personal attendant, I was only required to show up and eat [rough, I know!]. So I fulfilled my very first duty as a personal attendant and obliged. :) On the menu: Yummy pulled pork sandwhiches and unforgettable Tequila-berry salad ['Steven's' speciality I hear. I wonder if I can find the recipe?!]

**"See you at The Finish Line:" After the rehearsal dinner, I was ready to P-A-R-T-A-Y! And luckily, so were mom and aunt Sandy! :) So we headed of to the local town bars. My cousin Nicole met us and we all enjoyed ourselves. Although it was jamming (making conversation tricky), Nicole and I managed to have a good chat, while mom and Sandy had some good drinks! :)

**"It's much more relaxing when you're NOT the bride:" Saturday 1.09.10, it's the BIG day! Arrive at church at 10 a.m. Check! Help Brielle stay calm, get last minute details together, eat, and lace up dress. Check! Sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderful sermon and see a beautiful bride. Check!
Brielle's Beautiful Dress!
Mom & Bride: When the Tears began!
**"Friends are Friends Forever:" Conveniently, Brielle's wedding was like a mini PHS Class of 2004 reunion, as there were a lot of our friends from high school there! A wedding is a perfect thing to go home for because you kill many birds with one stone and you get to see a lot of people at once! It was so nice to see these friends, catch-up, and dance together, I was sad to see the night end. Love you guys, see you soon!
"Der-Bear & I"

Our table at Dinner: from left, Tony, Bethany, Lauren, Jamisson, Maria, Derek, Me, Heidi, Matt
**"Some things Never Change:" Sunday was a day of traditions for mom and I. For the past 15+ years, it's been tradition for mom and I to go to a movie, lunch/dinner, and shopping when dad is gone. To relive this tradition, we headed to Arby's for a quick lunch [I am obsessed with the roast beef sandwhiches so this was my choice over anything else!!] and then rushed to the theater to see "Alvin & The Chipmunks, The Squweakel." Adorable!! I loved the first one and had to see the second one. It didn't disappoint! Finally, we rounded off the day with a shopping trip to good ol' Target, then headed home! Thanks for an awesome day and weekend mom, I miss those days!

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Wolf, and thank you for an awesome day!!