16.1.10

{GOoOoO} Vikings!!

For anyone who has an avid Vikings fan in their home [for me, it's my husband], you know that this is a B-I-G weekend for them! The first weekend of playoffs...Yippee [In a fake, sarcastic tone]. You know what that means- the whole weekend will be dedicated to watching football, rooting against our enemies, and trying to avoid a nervous breakdown [for Justin, that is!]. While I am not a super fan, the potential for us to be in the Superbowl this year has gotten me a litle excited, and for Justin's sake, I am going to try and get into the games and enjoy them [we'll see how long it lasts...].
First up on the agenda for today: Root for the Saints to lose [mostly b/c Justin's boss loves them and Justin and him must have a bet going on about whose going to win]!


S-K-O-L Vikings!